It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Free Newsletter

Another reintroduction

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Another reintroduction

Postby Clark Kent » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Hey everybody,

27-year old guy here. I was last on this site about 15 months ago, with a rough weight target of 85kg. I put in a decent effort, getting down to 88.2kg at my last weigh-in, but obviously didn't actually get to my goal before I stopped actively trying to lose weight. Now I've decided to give it another shot.

As of this morning, I'm 89.8kg. I've got two goals in mind:

1. Get back to where I was
2. Actually get down to 85kg
3. Consult with my doctor about whether or not I need to lose more after that, and how much

Sunday will be my weigh-in day. Wish me luck, people!
Clark Kent

Re: Another reintroduction

Postby Tan37 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Good luck, tis always that last bit they say that is the hardest to get...keep at it and I am sure you will succeed :)
Tan37

Postby court » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:35 am

good luck CK. I am in the same boat - back up to 70 after being 66 last year - with a goal of 64... it is a challenge! :D but one worth it i guess!
court

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Welcome back, CK! Good luck with your weight loss goals. I'm sure you can do it! I'm in the same situation - gained a few kilos while being away from the board. I try to see weight loss as a lifetime challenge (especially since I seem to regain it so quickly!) but it can be tough sometimes. Here's hoping we can all get to our goal weight with the support of the wonderful people on this forum!
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Introductions