It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:25 am

Free Newsletter

Starting Again...

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Starting Again...

Postby 2ndTimeBecky » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Hiya all,

To introduce myself, im 28, female and pretty shocked to find myself in this postion again!

Ive struggled with my weight (big and small) since as long as I can remember... about 5 years ago I went from 105kg to almost 75kg, over 12 months using excercise and healthy eating (using Dr Phil's books). I then moved to a new small town (where I knew no one) and somehow over the next 5 years I have ballooned back up to my heaviest - 106.4kg. I have now again moved to another small town (again knowing no one) and am in desperate need of getting myself back on track.
As I am very isolated in this new town I am in desperate need of a support network, hence why I find myself on here :)
I am aware of a lot of the reasons this has happened, but am not completely sure how to make it change, and have a fear I will repeat my loss and gain again.

Looking forward to 'meeting' new people and hopefully doing this together!!
Thanks, Becky.

Re: Starting Again...

Postby Eddie » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:07 pm

Hi Becky, welcome to the Site and to the Forum. You'll find lots of help and support here and hopefully before too long you'll be heading towards your goal weight. After all, you've done it before and you can do it again.

Re: Starting Again...

Postby bajabug » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi Becky

I am back on the Journey too. I am in a large town and I too can feel isolated at times when it comes to weight loss. I would love to start this journey 'again' with you or any other people who want to come along for the ride.

I hope your going well, I am just getting my head around it all again and need to be firm with myself and try and stay motivated.

Return to Introductions