It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:54 am

Free Newsletter

♥♥♥ A new beginning. I'm new! ♥♥♥

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

♥♥♥ A new beginning. I'm new! ♥♥♥

Postby jojo18 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:51 am

Hi everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jo, and i need to lose weight for a number of reasons.
1. I want to be the person i used to be the happy go lucky girl, not the girl who hides away from the world.
2. I want a better life for me and my fiance.
3. I want to start a family, after going through a terrible baby loss recently.
4. I want to be healthy, I'm not ready to die yet.

I have just ordered treadmill to help me with my goals, I've paid a lot of money for it, so I am going to use it.
I don't have a problem with excercise I enjoy it, its the food which is my downfall. I come from a large Italian family, so my faves include pasta, bread all the baddies. Ive decided to eat weight watchers/lean cuisine/ healthy choice meals to start with until I play around with some recipies. Because my main problem is portion control!

I haven't accurately weighed myself but I know that i weigh around 114kg. Im only about 160cm, and i fall in the morbid obesity category, those words freak the living crap out of me.
Im also only 22. I'm planning on getting married next year around March/APril, but i dont want to book anything in, till my weight loss journey is well on its way.
I know that I can do this, I have had to go through a lot in the last few months, and I know I am strong to battle this.
Heres to the start of my journey, I hope that i can be of some help to everyone on here as well.

Thanks for listening..♥♥

Re: ♥♥♥ A new beginning. I'm new! ♥♥♥

Postby mevsthebulge » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Hi Jojo!

Well done on taking the first steps in changing your life! Remember to stay positive and motivated as losing weight can be a tough experience! But you sound like a strong woman so remember - you can do ANYTHING! :)

I have lots of healthy recipes on my blog if you'd like to check them out!

Good luck and hope to see you around!

Return to Introductions