It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Free Newsletter

Back after surgery

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Back after surgery

Postby lovinglife » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:05 am

Hello all.

A friend recommended this site to me, and I must admit, it truly is a great idea. To give some history, I am 170cm and used to weigh 95kgs. I worked very hard over the course of a year and got my weight down to 65kgs. I then absolutely loved playing sport and enjoying my new active lifestyle. Unfortunately I fractured my ankle last year and needed surgery at the beginning of this year. I now weigh 76kgs. I am looking to lose 10kgs. I find it difficult to exercise now as increased stress on my ankle creates more pain. Bummer I know. I really did enjoy going for long runs or playing squash or tennis. Perhaps I will be able to do this again in a year or so :).

I joined this site because I am interested in being inspired by others, especially when I get frustrated when I can't exercise the way I used to. I absolutely love my life and just wanted to join something that was positive. I'd love to hear other members advice regarding eating tips or exercises that don't require stress on my ankle joint. I'm looking forward to hearing about your weight loss journeys and stories too.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7blel4/]
[/url]
lovinglife

Re: Back after surgery

Postby Eddie » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Hello lovinglife, your name suggests a positive outlook and I have no doubt that you'll meet with success on your journey. Sorry to hear about your accident and be careful of that ankle. You'll find lots of helpful advice on the site, keep letting us know about your progress.

Eddie
Eddie

Re: Back after surgery

Postby lovinglife » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 am

Thanks! It's been a while since I've used this site. Shame on me!

I'm now at 70kgs. I'm intending to do a 12 week plan starting today.
lovinglife

Return to Introductions