It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:13 am

Free Newsletter

hi everyone!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

hi everyone!

Postby renaaz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Hi Im new here today and new to weight loss as of this start of this week !
I am a 40yr old mum and wanting to drop 10-15kgs to get to an ideal bmi(between 20-25)
I came across your forum after having an emotional outburst with my husband who also needs to loose weight
along with my teenage daughter. He took over the kitchen tonight and made a huge cheese and salami and pate platter to pig out on in front of the tv with the family ......it looks like I will be going on this weight loss journey alone so I am needing all the support I can get. So here I am typing this on my computer while the rest of my family continues there over indulgent food journey. He even came a second time and offered me some of the platter :evil:
It made me feel very sad but Im going to have to start looking after number myself and stay focused .
Im looking forward to being a member here just for the comfort of knowing that I am not alone on this
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpi6uo2/]
[/url]
renaaz

Re: hi everyone!

Postby Eddie » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Hi Renaaz. You're not alone now that you've joined the Forum and let's hope once you start shedding those kilos you'll take your husband and daughter with you. Good luck with it.

Eddie
Eddie

Postby renaaz » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Thanks Eddie,
Im determined to keep this up. I had another set back today. My Husband has decided that he doesnt like the new type of food that gets served up at dinner time and he really wants the old dinner back so looks like I will be cooking all the old "bad" stuff as well as some "nutritious healthy lean " stuff for me ! But I can go this alone Im very very determined
Look out slimmer slender healthier me is just around the corner, I dont care how big that corner is,Im gonna get there
and nobody is going to stand in my way
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpi6uo2/]
[/url]
renaaz

Postby Smiley1000 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:13 am

Its very sad that he is not supporting you with something that is this important to you and your overall health.. you could always tell him to cook his own unhealthy dinner!!
Smiley1000

Return to Introductions