It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Free Newsletter

I'm back :(

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I'm back :(

Postby jodi » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:16 pm

I just did a google search for help to lose weight and found this forum... after reading through a number of threads, I decided this was the place for me... I tried to join, only to find that my email address was already registered... :?:

Weird right??... nope... it turns out that i actually joined this site five years ago when I was looking for help to lose the extra 9 kilo I gained after my wedding... but here's the kicker - I now weigh 15kg more than I did then :cry:

I weigh 102.2kg... I want to weigh 68kg... at this point I would be happy at the 88kg I was when I joined five years ago.

How did I let this happen?

How do I stop it?

Help me.
Jodi - magnificant mum to 5 beautiful DD's

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbHXfdM/]
[/url]
jodi

Re: I'm back :(

Postby Eddie » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Welcome back, Jodi, and let's hope it all goes well for you this time. We all know how hard it is to shed those kilos but with a little help from weightloss.com.au you'll be in a bikini in no time. Just kidding, but you've taken a good first step and ther'es plenty of helpful advice on the forums etc.
Eddie

Re: I'm back :(

Postby skinny on the inside » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi Jodi & welcome back. This is my second time on here too. You'll find plenty of friends here going through the same thing with "why have I done this to myself, why can't I lose the weight" etc. Good luck with your journey & keep your chin up :D
New starting weight: 94.1 kg
First goal: to get under 90 kg's
Next goal: 85 kg by end of Feb
Short term goal: 70 kg by end of Jun
Long term goal: 60 kg by X-Mas

skinny on the inside

Return to Introductions