It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi all

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi all

Postby Good Health » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 am

Hi Everybody,

I'm Red and I have a huge interest in dieting. I have been overweight most of my adult life and I'm thinking that's enough. I want to be slim, sexy and desirable. I want to know what's the best dieting approach. I don't want to undergo crash diets. I want a diet that I can follow for a long long time. That's the reason why I am here.

I hope I can learn many things from each and everyone of you.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Only links to personal blogs are allowed.
Good Health

Re: Hi all

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Welcome to the forum, Red. I hope you get the information and motivation you seek here.

Just wondering: what is the link in your signature? It seems to be the start of an information portal on health and wellbeing, but currently there's only an introduction post. Personal blogs are fine, but if you are planning on building a commercial site the forum rules state you cannot link to it in your signature. I thought I should warn you because many new members don't read the forum rules before posting. It seems odd that you are claiming to seek information here, but on your site you claim to already know all the necessary information for weight loss.

Return to Introductions