It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 am

Free Newsletter

Newbie!!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Newbie!!!

Postby Sara » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 am

hi all!

Im Sara im 27 and a sahm of 3 kids, 4, 2 and 10months, My Husband, kids and myself are from Western Syd, NSW

Ive tried diets over the years but can never stick to them for more than a week!! ive tried hypnotherapy to lose weight for my wedding - that didnt help either!!

Im one of those ppl who eat out of boredom!! every nite i sit here on the computer and eat crap packets of chips lollies anything i can find!!

I hate this i hate being like this looking like this but i cant seem to break this habit and this is the reason my diets fail i know the reason but cant break it no matter how much i want to.

So i thoughti'd go searching for a forum where i can maybe come and get inspiration and to know that i CAN do it!!

ATM im around about 116kg's and 5"4 tall (short) i dont like to get on the scales too often but when i do its always the same.

I also have polycystic Ovaries syndrome and been told that also makes losing weight harder - yea thank i needed that lol

I need to do this for my kids!! i cant do much with them coz i find it too hard on my body to do much

ok time to stop rambling

Sara
Sara

Re: Newbie!!!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:48 am

Welcome to the forum, Sara. There are quite a few people here with PCOS so hopefully they'll be able to share some tips on how to successfully lose weight with this condition. As to the snacking, if it's impossible to stop yourself from snacking could you replace your snacks with more healthy food? A bowl of cut fruit or vegetable sticks with salsa?

good luck!
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Introductions