It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:53 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello, its the start of something...

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello, its the start of something...

Postby bellaheart » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:08 pm

hello everyone,
I guess im here because im trying to find something to help me loose weight, i am 165cm tall (or short) and i weigh 85kg. I have been struggling with body issues since i was in high school, i was never stik thin, but in the same veign i was never overweight. It has only been in the last 5 years since being at uni and in a relationship has my weight become a major problem. I hate to look at myself in the mirror and cant remember the last time i did, i dance and to have this extra weight on me is something i struggle with especially with all the thinner people around me, and now i have resented dancing because of how i feel. I love food, and unfortunately its my down fall, i eat to cope with things. I cant get over how hard it is to stop myself from wanting food, mainly chocolate and unhealthy snacks. My lifestyle is extremely stressfull and hectic and will be for another 6 months, and all i ever want to eat it junk, its very very hard to stop this. I am hoping that by joining this forum i can find some solutions to my ever growing problem. xoxoxox
bellaheart

Re: Hello, its the start of something...

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Welcome to the forum, Bellaheart. I hope you find the support and motivation you need here. I know how hard it is to lose weight when you have a love of food! I found the best thing to help me rethink my eating was the book and MP3 called 'The Gabriel Method'. You may be able to find that book at your local library so you can give it a go without laying out any money. It's all about reprogramming your thinking to view food in a different way.

Best of luck with your weight loss!

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Re: Hello, its the start of something...

Postby bellaheart » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:07 pm

thanks Ali i shall give that a go, im glad to have joined xoxox
bellaheart

Return to Introductions