It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Free Newsletter

Lots of people in my boat!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Lots of people in my boat!

Postby baubles » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Hi everyone! I'm so glad to finally join a forum after so long trying this on my own :D

I'm a young mum just turned 22 with an 18 month old boy whom I love dearly and beginning to find difficult to keep up with. He's so active and is beginning to remind me that I have gained 20kgs since I've had him and it's time to start to do something about it.

I have a supportive husband who always calls me beautiful and makes me feel like a princess but I'm not all too happy with not being able to fit back into a full wardrobe of clothes! :shock:

I'm currently a student and with hubby working full time am finding it difficult to find the time to do any exercise or change my eating habits but I believe it's time to stop giving excuses and doing something about it.

I really would love to hear from other members who are either in the same boat or are on a journey toward their goal weight or have even reached it!

65kgs, here I come! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: Lots of people in my boat!

Postby sez_b » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:23 am

hi baubles,

Im in your boat but with abit more too lose! Im 23 yr old mummy to my nearly 3 yo daughter, im a student & my partner works full time too!

Return to Introductions