It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:40 pm

Free Newsletter

I'm back!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I'm back!

Postby Lush Gal » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Well, I joined ages ago (two years?), and am now 31 and still wanting to lose weight.

To date I've tried:

Shake diets (two types, both types twice), hypnosis (both with a hypnotist and Paul McKenna's book I Can Make You Thin), diet pills (prescribed and over the counter), the gym, running, aerobics dvds, cutting gluten, cutting dairy, detox diets (Blackmore's plus two naturopathic ones), counting calories, counting carbs, counting fat, spin classes, swimming, weight loss herbal teas, colonics ....

And it's in November last year I peaked at around 82kg. I'm only 154cm so this was very heavy for me.

I've done a bit of walking and tried to eat well and am down to around 77kg, but I eat waaaaaaaaay too much take away, drink loads of alcohol and generally am very unhealthy at present.

So as a bit of a new "I Can And Will Do This" attempt - Lite n Easy has been ordered .... I figure at least this way I don't have to shop, prep, clean up for dinner and my hubby is shift working and at uni so it will be very convenient.

Wish me luck!!
Lush Gal

Re: I'm back!

Postby Eddie » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Welcome back to the Forum, Lush Gal, and of course we all wish you luck. Your email tells us that you already know where you're going wrong but it's easier said than done, isn't it? Still, you're already moving in the right direction, please keep us in the loop with your progress.

Eddie
Eddie

Return to Introductions