It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Free Newsletter

Introducing jetje

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Introducing jetje

Postby jetje » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi all,

I am new to this and thought I would write some things down about myself, and hopefully I will, through the use of this forum, remain motivated to reach my goal weight within as short a time as possible.
I am turning 43 next week and have a loving husband and 3 beautiful girls. 13 Months ago I weighed my goal weight of 65 kg's and don't really know what has happened since. I have slowly but surely managed to gain 10.4 kg :(
jetje

Re: Introducing jetje

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:05 am

Welcome to the forum, Jetje. I hope you find the advice and support you need here to get back to your previous weight.

Good luck!
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby jetje » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Thanks Ali,

Just looked at your info and you seem to be well on your way to reaching your goal!! Lucky thing :)
Tempted to get on the scales this morning, but thought it should be a weekly thing, so will wait for next wednesday morning...

Good bye from a very hot (43 today) Dubai.
jetje

Postby Sanov22 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Welcome Jetje!

Wooooow 43 degrees, yikes! Especially in the middle east with that dry, relentless type of heat. Is it often that hot in Dubai? And do you get used to it after a while?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzWjG1y/]
[/url]
Sanov22

Postby jetje » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Hi Sanov,

Sorry, taken a few days to reply.

Yes, it often gets that hot here. However, at the moment it has started to cool down somewhat. Today 41 expected. Winter is on it's way :) Have been here for just over 4 years, and loving it. Here with hubby and 3 girls, 13, 11 and 9 years of age. Hopefully will be here for another few years, while the kids are still young enough before contemplating heading back home (either Sydney or Melbourne-where we were before we came here). The humidity is the killer though, it is like opening the oven door...

By the way, I have joined another challenge with 2 other ladies, and our weigh-in is each Monday...goal is 10 kilo's in 10 weeks...would be fantastic if we can make it happen!!
jetje

Postby jetje » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Hi again,

Have joined the new 12 week challenge that started today, as well as another challenge with 2 other lovely ladies. Therefore won't be updating this forum any further...

Jetje
jetje

Postby lynseythompson83 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Hello Jetje and welcome! :D

I always love hearing about over people's goals and you sound quite motivated.

I hope you achieve your dreams and reach your goal weight in no time.

Love Lynsey
Image[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wkvR5FQ/]
[/url]
lynseythompson83

Return to Introductions