It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:09 am

Free Newsletter

Im New too!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Im New too!

Postby Ready1 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi Guys,

Just joined this forum as a way to motivate myself and discuss my progress with others. Im a 32 year old father of a little boy and girl, i wouldnt say that i have a huge amount of weight to lose but deffinately want to shed some kilos!

Currently weigh 104kgs and i am 178cms tall. I have a large frame so at my fittest i have been around 91-92 kgs so that is my goal.

As i have been getting older i have slowly been gaining weight that does not just come off so i am now keen to get this moving. Since i hit about 98kgs regularily i suffer from reflux and have noticed it more as i gain more. I am fairly fit considering, i still have a kick of footy each week but am closing in on the end of this and would like to know how it feels to play a season fit.

We had our little girl 11 months ago and my wife has lost the baby weight and another 5-6 kilos which has inspired me to try something different.

My job involves sitting down all day which makes it difficult, along with both myself and my wife working full time. Not making excuses as she has managed to do something!

Anyway enough about me.

Re: Im New too!

Postby Eddie » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Welcome to the Forum, Ready1, and good luck with your quest to lose some weight. Lots of like-minded people here and you'll find tips aplenty for diet and fitness on the website.

Your little girl will be just about at the toddling stage so you need to be fit enough to run after her!

Please keep us all informed about your progress.

Return to Introductions