It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:56 am

Free Newsletter

Hey all!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hey all!

Postby halfthewords » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum. My name is Sierra and I'm 20. I'm currently 5'7" and around 80kgs -- I do have a curvy frame and plenty of breast/hip/shoulder but I like it that way. :D I'm aiming to get back to my weight in 2007: 65kgs.

A little background info: my girlfriend and I broke up in mid 07, and it was very messy for about 18 months following. I turned to binge-eating as my 'comfort' and though I've always exercised appropriately and eaten reasonably well, I piled it on. At this point I was also on an antipsychotic named Zyprexa (I have bipolar disorder) which may have contributed -- I also dropped out of school in Feb 08 -- but most of it was my slackness where eating was concerned. It's become habit and I often have no energy, am fatigued/cranky/irritable. I work a very physical job which is probably the only reason I haven't put more weight on!

So I am looking to lose a few. :D

Re: Hey all!

Postby Eddie » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Hi Sierra, welcome to the forum and to You'll find lots of help, advice and encouragement here so good luck with it all . Set yourself a target for Christmas and see how you go. Please keep us in the picture.

Return to Introductions