It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Free Newsletter

need hlp

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

need hlp

Postby mari » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:50 pm

dont know wat to do
mari

Re: need hlp

Postby Eddie » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Diet and exercise is the short answer, Mari, but if you can be more specific about your issues we'll try to help.

Eddie
Eddie

Re: need hlp

Postby katt_bella75 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Exercise plays a big part in weight lose. You should be doing something active everyday for 30min - 1 hour. Try joining a local sports team (maybe a sport you enjoyed when you were younger), going for a walk or even going a gym. Walking is my personal favourite because you can pick when you do it and it's free! It's good because it uses almost every muscule in your body but you should always to remember to push yourself. Just don't over do the exercise or you WILL hurt yourself (and none of us want you to do that).

Next is your diet. For the best outcome of weight loss you should be having 5 - 6 smaller meals a day. You should always start of the day with a piece of fruit and something to fill you up, like 2 wheetbix or porrige (see recipes for more ideas). For a snack, I always enjoy a low fat yoget with oats (YUMMY!). For lunch for need to be having something very filling but also healthy. Try this websites recipes for some wonderful ideas or if your going to be out and about for the day try a wholegrain sandwhich with salad and a little meat. When you're hungry again it's time for another snack! Try carrot (and other veggies you enjoy raw) sticks with maybe a little low fat dip. Finally, dinner. You should have a heap of veggies a little protein and the rest should be something like brown rice.

I hope this helps you get a step closer to your weight loss dream!!!
katt_bella75

Return to Introductions