It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:14 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi there

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi there

Postby Lele » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:02 am

Hi there everyone. 8)
I have just found this forum by googling info on the Kate Morgan diet, which I have just started yesterday.
I am 31 yr Mother of 3 and dairy farming with my husband in Taranaki, NZ.
I have had a long battle with my weight, which started when I piled on most of it when pregnant with my first child 12yrs ago.
I have tried a couple of weight loss plans over the years, my most successful beingin between my last two children where I lost 10kg with Weight Watchers, then fell in pregnant with my last child!
I have struggled to find myself back in that motivated place since then and my last child is 5 next month. I seem to go well and then lose the plot and all my motivation at around 6 - 7 weeks of losing weight.
So here goes, I am pleased to find such an awesome supportive forum. There is SO much to read through! And I look forward to chatting with you all.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w852zqv/]
[/url ]
Lele

Re: Hi there

Postby BlueRaven » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Hello Lele welcome to the forum, I am new here too. I am on the celebtriy slim shake diet, is the Kate Morgan diet a shake diet? I have 25kg to lose and am on week 2 of my diet

SW: 84.5kg
CW: 81.5kg
GW: 60kg
BlueRaven

Re: Hi there

Postby Lele » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:54 am

Hi BlueRaven :)
Yes, Kate Morgan is a meak replacement diet, I am having a Shake for breakfast, one for lunch and a meal at tea time. I am finding these shakes nice tasting and so quick and easy to prepare, not needing a blender or to add anything else.
I am in my first week, and my weigh in is coming up on Saturday.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w852zqv/]
[/url ]
Lele

Return to Introductions