It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:04 pm

Free Newsletter

Body, hi. What happened to you under those jackets?

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Body, hi. What happened to you under those jackets?

Postby skinnygal » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Hi guys and girls,
Wish I had a more profound introductory message...
Just discovered this site in my panicked googling for ways to get warm-Melbourne-day-ready (didn't they creep up?!)
I'm not technically overweight but certainly have departed idealsville under my winter jackets - and am not accustomed to depriving myself, so not really sure how to approach it! Seems like some great support and tactic exchange going on, which is very welcome.
I'd love to hear your stories - what's working? Whats an #epicfail? And I'm a good listener, so if you're struggling (or flying), feel free to send me a message! (Assuming there are PMs on here... I haven't investigated the full suite yet.) x
skinnygal

Re: Body, hi. What happened to you under those jackets?

Postby BlueRaven » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi skinnygal,
I put on heaps of weight over Autumn and Winter (25kgs!! my EPIC FAIL) and I have been hiding it under a big jacket, this warmer weather has been one of the biggest motivators for me to lose weight as I feel embarassed on the warmer days when I have to take my jacket off. I'm trying the celebrity slim diet and have upped my exercise from zero to 30mins plus a day on the exercise bike. What diet plans are you thinking of trying? May I ask how much weight you have to lose?

SW: 84.5kg
CW: 81.5kg
GW: 60kg
BlueRaven

Return to Introductions