It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:46 am

Free Newsletter

14 - 80kg

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

14 - 80kg

Postby katt_bella75 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Since I was 10 I've been trying to lose weight. I've always been fat and it's just getting worse. I'm 80kg and I can't believe it! I hate myself for not stopping it earlier but I've always had troble. Right now I'm crying as I'm writing this becuase of the horrible things I've done to my body. I'd LOVE to be 55- 60kg in a years time so I can go to the formal. Actual, no. I want to be that weight so I can love myself. I've never felt beautiful. Last year I had depression but the doctors are saying that with my 'new outlook on life' I'm doing much better. I fear that if I keep going the way I am I will die by the age on 21. But I've got a plan.

Breakie - up and go (it's the same as having 2 wheetbix) and a piece of fruit.
Snack - Celebrity Slim jelly or Celebrity Slim savoury snack.
Lunch - wholegrain bread with salad and meat.
Snack - carrot sticks.
Dinner - 75% veggies and 25% meat/protein

I'm going to wake up at 6am (OMG!) and walk to the gym. Do a hour class (6.30-7.30) then have a quick shower at the gym and get ready for school there. Walk to school (it's across the road from my gym). Come home, do homework and go for a walk coming home just in time for dinner.
katt_bella75

Re: 14 - 80kg

Postby Shay » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Hey love!

Good on you for wanting to change habits! Can i please make some changes to your eating plan?

Brekkie: Actually have 2 pieces of weetbix with milk, it is much much better for you. Or have a bowl of oats, also very good.

Snack: piece of fruit with low fat yogurt, maybe add some raw muesli

Lunch: Your lunch is pretty good :)

Snack: Carrot and capsicum sticks, another piece of fruit (you should have 2 a day)

Dinner: lots of vegies, a bit of protein, but also add a serving of carbs - maybe a bit of brown rice. Carbs are not the enemy, they actually are meant to be the food group you eat the most (~45%) if you listen to nutritionists rather than fad dieters and celebrities.

If you eat too few calories you will find weight loss difficult. Also, its far better for you to eat 'actual' foods than that packaged stuff (its cheaper too!). Make sure you have plenty of fruits, vegies and water! My philosophy is you want to eat things as raw as possible. That doesnt mean raw meat, but think more plants.
Had my baby girl Leah on 13/12/10!

Weight at 40 weeks: 81.5kg
SW 4 days post-baby: 74.4kg
CW: 67kg

1st mini goal: 72kg - DONE!
2nd mini goal: 70kg - DONE!
3rd mini goal: 67kg - DONE!

4th mini goal: 64kg
Shay

Postby katt_bella75 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:59 am

Thanks for the tips Shay! That sounds alot better (and yummier :))!
katt_bella75

Postby lynseythompson83 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:27 am

Aww Sweetheart! :(

I hope you achieve your dreams. I read your post and really feel for you. We'll do this together ok?? I've got the same amount of weight to lose as you do. I started at 80 Kgs and Im now down to 75 Kg and still losing so Im hoping that may give you some hope :D My weight has given me depression over the years too but seeing the difference in my body now is making me much happier.

Your plan sounds really good and I really hope you achieve your dreams! I cant wait to see a photo of you in your prom dress! Believe me when I say you will get there :mrgreen:

Love Lynsey
Image[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wkvR5FQ/]
[/url]
lynseythompson83

Postby katt_bella75 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Thanks Lynsey! We'll both get there!!!
katt_bella75

Return to Introductions