It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:45 pm

Free Newsletter

Newbie!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Newbie!!

Postby megz2010 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Hi Everyone!
I started my weight loss challenge at 107 kilos. I am down to 100 now and already feeling alot better about myself. I joined the gym and now go 5 days a week for at least an hour and cannot belive just how amazing it makes you feel inside and out. I know everyone will agree with me that when you step on those scales and see a loss it is such amazing motivation to keep going. My challenge to myself is to get down to 80kgs and I will then re-asses how I want to go from there. I want to loose as much as I can before xmas cause this year for the first time I want to put some swimmers on and be proud of how my body looks!! I have already been through my hard time of cravings etc and eat generally pretty good altho I am just like anyone who has a slip up now and again but I dont feel too bad about it cause I work so hard during the week. Would love to talk to anyone and share any weight loss tips or good receipes. Lets all help eachother out since we are on the same tough boat. What amazes me is how hard it is to loose weight but how easy it is to put it on!

I did the Tony Furgesson diet a couple of years ago and lost about 12 kilos on that and I got down to around 80kgs then I met my partner and am horrifed to say in the two years we have been together I have stacked on around 25 kilos...It is so shocking to actually realise how much I have let myself go. Funny when you get comfortable with someone how much weight problems seem to go out the window until you look at a picture of yourself and dont even see how you got like that.

Anyway would love to chat to anyone :)
Current Weight - 100kg
First Goal - 95kgs
Second Goal - 90kgs
Third Goal - 85kgs
Fourth Goal - 80kgs

Bring on the challange I am so ready!!!
megz2010

Re: Newbie!!

Postby katt_bella75 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:18 pm

GOOD ON YOU! Hi, I'm Kat! I'm 14 and sad to say that I'm 80kg. I was hoping you could maybe share some of your tips and receipes with me. I'm sure you'll be rock'in that bathing suit by xmas!!! GOOD LUCK!
katt_bella75

Return to Introductions