It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:57 am

Free Newsletter

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Kristal_Lee » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:35 am

Hi Everyone!

Just joined the forum today and decided that I would post an intro...

I am a 22 years old and have struggled with my weight my entire life. I am now at an alltime high weight of 108kg and REALLY need to do something about it.
I have tried a few different weight loss stratigies but have always failed. I think that one of the main factors contributing to this is that I am WAY to ashamed to tell any of my friends or family what I am doing. So I was hoping that by using this forum (and I have also told my brother this time... baby steps!) I will be able to get the support I need to succeed.

Making healthy life choices can be at times difficult for me as I am a shift worker at a fast food place... where they give me free food AHHH the temptation! Tho despite this I know I am going to have to stop making excuses and start eating heathy and exercising more. I joined a gym last week with my brother who is looking to tone up and we have pledged to go togther 3 times a week... which only leaves 4 times a week for me to have to get the motivation myself. YAY!!!

My goal is to get down to 80kg (the weight I was in high school).

If any one has any tips for me or is in a simular situtaion I would love to hear from you.

Re: Hey!

Postby Eddie » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi Kristal Lee and welcome to the Forum. This is just to wish you good luck in your endeavours and don't give up! Let us know how you progress.

Return to Introductions