It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:49 am

Free Newsletter

Hello!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello!

Postby Metalcharm » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Jill. I've been lurking for a little while and finally decided to register.
At my biggest I was 96kg and size 18 but have managed to get down to 81kg and my ultimate goal is 70kg. I'm not following a specific plan, just eating what I know is healthy and doing as much exercise as I can. I've enjoyed reading the posts and information on this site and hope to get more motivation.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Re: Hello!

Postby jassy2003 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:38 am

Of course everyone has his/her own experience about weight loss. But other than balanced diet and exercise, you need some more in order to reduce weight, one of the safe and recommend way is to reduce weight through weight loss tablets. Many people are using it and are getting considerable results. You can check the site in my signature and get complete details about it.

[Deleted the spam link in signature as it violates forum rules]
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not post spam links in your signature.
jassy2003

Postby jassy2003 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:40 am

Here is some instruction's for you
Actually, you can start with doing the basics of losing weight. Like a simple 15 to 30 minutes walk every morning will help you and eating a well balanced diet. You can also try to join an aerobics class. Simple exercises will also do like: stretching, swimming, crunches and if you love to run, it will be really good.

Also, you need to understand that changing your eating habits will help and make sure that you don't deprive yourself, if you feel like having a bite of your favorite sweets, then have one (just not much).

Keep yourself motivated and it'll be easier for you. Smiley
jassy2003

Postby Metalcharm » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:29 am

jassy2003 wrote:Of course everyone has his/her own experience about weight loss. But other than balanced diet and exercise, you need some more in order to reduce weight, one of the safe and recommend way is to reduce weight through weight loss tablets. Many people are using it and are getting considerable results. You can check the site in my signature and get complete details about it.

:roll:
Sorry! I'm not eating SPAM on my diet. :D

There is NO need for anything else to help me along. I seem to be doing just fine with eating well and exercising.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby CronicBadger » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:39 pm

It is indeed spam, Metalcharm. Both of Jassy2003s messages are copied word-for-word from spam in another weight-loss forum. I think it's a technique used by commercial weight-loss product affiliates and commission agents.

They pretend to be people trying to lose weight but slip in occasional references and links to various products or terms related to specific types of products.

I did a bit of research - "Undercover marketing" is what it's called. Also known as "Stealth Marketing" and "Buzz Marketing".

The "Internet Marketing" section on the following Wikipedia page gives some insight:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercover_marketing

As does the following, and rather honest, article from the marketers themselves.
http://www.optimum7.com/internet-market ... eting.html
CronicBadger

Postby CronicBadger » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Oh, by the way, welcome to the Weightloss Forum, Jill. :-) It's a great site - very useful information, nice helpful people and an excellent tool to stay motivated and pick oneself up if one has a fall from the wagon.

Marc
CronicBadger

Return to Introductions