It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:22 pm

Free Newsletter

15 years old. 90 kg. Want to lose 25kg.

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

15 years old. 90 kg. Want to lose 25kg.

Postby HappyFranny » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi :)
I'm Francesca and I live in Tasmania. I am 15 years old, I weigh 89 kg and I want to weigh 65 kg.
I am currently doing weight watchers with my aunty and have lost 1kg so far (have only been dieting for a week) I really want to stick to this, because I am sick of being the chubby one at school and feeling self conscious all the time. I have to stick to 18 points a day in order to lose weight. My other aunty has lost 25kg through weight watchers so I guess she is my inspiration. :)

Re: 15 years old. 90 kg. Want to lose 25kg.

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Hi Francesca and welcome to the forum! It's great that you're trying to get fit and healthy now while you're young and have all those exciting young-adult years to enjoy so much more being healthy (n.b. I said healthy, not waif thin - there's a difference :wink: ).

This time of your life is going to be hard for self consciousness, but you know what, you are obviously one smart chicken to have found this website and asked for some help so I think you're pretty awesome regardless of how "chubby" you are. Try not to let your weight define who you are. If you think of yourself as "the chubby chick' then that's who you'll start becoming rather than "the awesomely smart chick" who happens to be making healthy choices for herself to improve her health.

Good luck with it. :D
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Re: 15 years old. 90 kg. Want to lose 25kg.

Postby Metalcharm » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Congrats on making this decision and making steps to go through with it Franny.
All the best on your journey and I hope you come in often and share your sucess with us!
i wish I'd done this when I was your age!

Return to Introductions