It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:20 pm

Free Newsletter

A Newbie..! :-)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

A Newbie..! :-)

Postby Jenny267 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:19 am

Hello all,

My name is Jenny and I´m new to this site! I’m 27 years old, a mother of 2 sweet children and unfortunately I weight 16st and am 5 ft 3ins, so much too heavy for my weight.

I have just discovered a new diet website [commercial link removed] and wanted to ask if any of you have had experience with this site? It´s COMPLETELY FREE of charge, but it´s hard to believe! They offer tailor made low carb and low fat menu plans, plus training plans in best quality!
I’m currently on the Atkins Diet and the low carb menu plans and thousands recipes are perfect for me. There are also low fat menu plans, as an extra option, but I haven’t really had any luck with them, and so have tried low carb instead. The individual training plans are on video and are great, but a few of the exercise are proving to be quite difficult at the moment. My prognosis diagram tells me that I can reach my target weight in 7 months and so I’m now really motivated.
Do any of you know and what’s you experience with it?

[commercial link removed]
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Signing up purely to promote a product or service violates forum rules.

Re: A Newbie..! :-)

Postby Eddie » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Welcome to the Forum, Jenny and good luck with your efforts to lose weight. Please keep us posted as to how you progress.

Return to Introductions