It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:00 am

Free Newsletter

My story blogged daily. starting weight 116.7 height 5.2...

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

My story blogged daily. starting weight 116.7 height 5.2...

Postby neybay » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi everyone I'm new to this community and am honestly a very unfit unmotivated person. 7 weeks ago for some reason I walked into a gym and joined it. Its about the third time I've joined a gym but the first time I've actually 'went' this along with dieting, my wins and failures are updated daily in my blog.. in what I hope is a somewhat funny yet honest account of my evolving story. I am up to week 8 of this new fitness capaign and have lost aroun 7 kilos all up. With around 50kg's to go till my goal weight.. its no easy task! I actually think alot of you might find it useful to read... as I am honest open and even put before pics up, the days when chocolate wins over common sense and the days when you think what the bloody hell am I doing. So here's the link I wish you all luck on your journey and look forward to checking in here regularly :wink:

http://lazygirlgetsfit.blogspot.com/
neybay

Re: My story blogged daily. starting weight 116.7 height 5.2...

Postby last victim » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Just read your blog and loved it! Good luck and lots of love and support for you xoxox
last victim

Re: My story blogged daily. starting weight 116.7 height 5.2...

Postby neybay » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:41 pm

Thanks so much, I believe as long as I blog about it I'll remain accountable as I dont want to let myself quit/fail this time. Thanks for your support and I wish you luck on your journey xxxx
neybay

Return to Introductions