It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:20 am

Free Newsletter

Lite"n" Easy, Zumba and Tae Bo

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Lite"n" Easy, Zumba and Tae Bo

Postby chunky_monkey86 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi I have just started on the forum. I have been on lite and easy now for 10 weeks and I have lost over 10 kilo's. I love Billy Blanks and his Tae Bo workouts They are challenging but also fun. The more I do them the more I find it eaiser and I get more out of the workouts. and I have just started Zumba. I am 24 and I have around 40 kilos to loose. I realised that I needed to loose weight because everything else in my life was perfect, except my weight. I would love to hear from people using any of my plan of attack or if you have lost alot of weight or that you are looking at loosing alot of weight. Also if you are trying something and its working let me know I want to learn as much as I can from you guys. If you have any questions for me I'd be happy to reply to you.
Truth
Trust
Time
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wd0EkbC/]
    chunky_monkey86

Re: Lite"n" Easy, Zumba and Tae Bo

Postby Classychic » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:58 am

Welcome Chunky Monkey!

I've got the Zumba set here and had been using it regularly and enjoying it, lots of fun. Swapped to walking for the last few weeks but will be starting to Zumba again this week as well. Great way to burn calories!

I also have Tae Bo but they're so old they are the video version and we ditched the video player!

Goodluck,
    CC :)
    Classychic

Re: Lite"n" Easy, Zumba and Tae Bo

Postby chunky_monkey86 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:10 am

Hey,
    I walk our dog every day aswell. I think im turning into a fitness nut. lol but im feeling better. I have every billy DVD and all the zumba sometimes I use the treadmill but I prefer to walk out side now. Thinking about selling it soon. One think I am having trouble with is all the water that is recomended that I drink, I manage and I try to put lemon and lime in it but it is making me full and im having trouble eating all of the lite n easy. Thanks for the luck...I need all the luck I can get. :wink:
    Truth
    Trust
    Time
      [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wd0EkbC/]
      chunky_monkey86

Return to Introductions