It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Free Newsletter

I am new... Optislim anyone?

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I am new... Optislim anyone?

Postby Annie this time » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:17 am

Hi everyone,

I am 43. My story has been a bit sad to date, a marriage break up nearly two years ago from an unfaithful husband who I adored left me in a heap, I suffered quite major depression and for much of last year I ended up on meds for depression and that is when I really packed the weight on. I estimate that I have put on maybe 23 kilos over the last 2 years which absolutely horrifies me, I was already a little over weight.

Well I came off the meds back in February and am coping really well, the problem is my self esteem is pretty much rock bottom and I look pretty bad and I am starting to notice some minor health problems to do with my weight gain. Sigh.... where as I have not put on any more weight since I came off the meds, my weight just fluctuates slightly by a couple of kilos, up, down, up, down... I am stuck in this big hole and I really need to get out!!!

So... here it is...... I just weighed myself, 113.8 kg is my exact starting weight! My goal weight is to get to 75kg and that gives me a total weight loss to achieve of 38.8 kg.... seems I'm in this for the long haul! :D

I have done shakes before (Tony Ferguson) coupled with a good self created exercise regime and weight programe and I lost a lot of weight and loved it and felt so darn good, I really really miss that feeling I have when I was on top of the world. Shakes work well with me and I feel if I can get down close to, or to my desired weight I have the ability to keep myself there if I work hard at it.

This time I am opting for Optislim, I have done a lot of research the last couple of days and I know this is the best option for me. I just need to get some weight down rather quickly due to the health issues. I will be doing 2 shakes a day with a healthy main meal, 2+ litres of water, added fibre and up to 3 snacks to 100 cal max throughout the day. I will be walking and doing my exercise bike as well, slowly does it to start off with stepping up to 5 days exercise a week of 30-60 minute sessions.

Ok, now I am going to go and have my first shake. I felt if I did the shakes in conjunction with a weight loss forum it would help me considerably. Wish me luck!

I would love to hear from anyone else that is doing or has done Optislim in the past, I really want to hear the positive stories rather then any negative feelings re this product though as this is what I have chosen to do and I am ok with it.

All the best to everyone else that is currently climbing the same mountain as me, I am starting at the very bottom but hey, at least I'm starting!

Annie (This Time!)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3sIJnQ/]
[/url]
Annie this time

Re: I am new... Optislim anyone?

Postby brendan » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Hi Annie & Welcome

I've made a comment about optislim in the other topic you posted.

I've a great deal of weight to lose and I'm expecting it to take about another 12-13months to get down to my goal of 81kg. I have a series of targets along the way to keep me motivated - so far so good. I've been at it for about 2 months and lost 14kg so far.

You'll find a lot of motivation and advice here, and if you falter someone will kick your bum and get you back on track. :lol:

All the best, and look forward to watching your progress.

Bren
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Q56PK/]
[/url]

End of March - 119kg - 118.7 - made it!

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
End of year - 81kg TARGET WEIGHT - Optimistic