It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:28 am

Free Newsletter

Hello

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello

Postby mealy222 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Hello,I'm new at this and enjoy my food that's my problem..
I love FOOD,and get way too lazy for the amount i eat,i've just given up my job about 2 week's ago and i was working in a cafe',and eating so wrong.I'm trying too get back on track and hope that this forum might help me!!!!!
When i'm walking and watching what i eat,like all it's easy too get the weight off,my problem is i get lazy and get sick of watching what i eat then i get off track and that's where i'm at at the minute..
But today is d day=diet day...It start's today....
Im 90 kg's and 5-11 so i'm not too big but like too b about 78 and i can get there if i work hard but it's all about me getting my head back where it has too b too get back down too my magic number 78!!!!!

I can do it i know i can!!!!!

Just have too try and get my MOJO back....

Natasha AKA as mealy222 :roll: :roll: here i go again...fingers crossed....
mealy222

Re: Hello

Postby 2bhealthy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Welcome Natasha :D

I too love my food and I love to cook . . just had to change my mindset on what I was eating and cooking . . still working on it but getting there :D

Look forward to reading how you travel along in the newt few weeks :)
Like an onion I am just going to keep peeling off the layers

2bhealthy

Postby mealy222 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Thank you,
just got to work out what im doing here as i don't seem too know what im looking for...
but then again probably looking for what everybody else is looking for an easy way out of this fat suit...
i know i have too put in the hard work but i seem too do that get my weight down and put it back on again in no time at all,yes i know its going too b hard work again and i just have too try once again and get it off...

i dont like pills milkshakes and all that sort of thing,i know what i should b eating and i know i should b exercising....

and i think just too b able too talk about anything on here is going too help....

as i am writting all this i have just finnished a coffee and a packet of choco biscuits and say too myself thats the last time..ive got to start thinking i only need one or two not the whole packet....mmmmm one or twos ok but its when the packets gone that theres a problem.... :oops: :oops:
mealy222

Postby mealy222 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:05 pm

i will see what my weight is in the morning and get this thing rocking,try and c what i can do....
looking forward too my weighloss as i know i can do it!!!!!!

ok i will tell u abit about myself..

im 40 a mum of 3 with a husband of 22 years...

ive always been a big girl well was told i was a big girl and thats where i think the trouble started,if u never knew u were big u would never have started too worry about it...
i look at myself and think i wasnt even big,im tall for goodness sake and i think i looked lovely,but as a young child my mum and dad worried i was too big and i think thats where the troubles begin..

i never say anything too my kids about weight and they are perfect,perfect!!!!

my kids are 17 ,16 and 13....and did i say they are perfect!!!!!!!
sorry only been here for 5minutes and u probably thinking sssshhhhh :shock: :shock:
mealy222

Postby miss_viva » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:18 pm

Hi Mealy and welcome to the forum :)

Congratulations on deciding to do something about your weight - that's the first step! The good news is that you only have about 12kgs to lose until you reach your goal weight, and I'm sure you'll get there. I wish I had some secrets to share with you, but it really is all about just exercising and trying to eat as well as you can.

Best of luck with everything, keep us posted!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby mealy222 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:24 pm

thanks Miss V,
i think this is going too b a fun way too watch my weight go DOWN,lets say go down i dont want it to go UUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!
fingers crossed i might get hooked too this site and might forget about eating ,cause usually all i think about is FOOD,so lets hope this gives me something else too think about.......
how do u do the things at the bottom of your post that show your weight and where u want 2 b :?: :?:
mealy222

Postby miss_viva » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Oh god, it's been so long since I made my ticker, I can't remember now. I remember when I first made mine, I used the search function on the board to find old posts that explained how to make one.

From memory, I think you just go to a website where you can make your own ticker. (Mine is from TickerFactory.com) You create your own ticker there and it should give you your own code to post on your profile. Once you have your code, you go to "User Control Panel" when you are logged in (it's up the top under where it tells you what part of the forum you are in) and then go to the "profile" tab. Once you are in profile, click on the "edit signature" tab and then paste your code into the blank space. You can also include any other text/information that you want to see on every post you make. (E.g. your heaviest weight and goal weight, like I have). Once you've done that, you just click submit.

I hope this helps a little :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby mealy222 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:13 pm

:shock: :shock:

now please in ENGLISH :lol:

might wait till ive worked out what im doing here????
just been for a walk so go see if i can catch a kiss from my husband,hope he enjoys me salty... :twisted: :twisted:
mealy222

Return to Introductions