It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:35 am

Free Newsletter

My weight loss so far

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

My weight loss so far

Postby hotmumma78 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi everyone - my name is Michelle and I had a beautiful baby boy 9 months ago and I am still breastfeeding. I didn't try and lose the baby weight straight away but after a couple of months I decided enough was enough and by belly fat got the most of me! So I started diets and all the usual stuff but I didn't have any success and the lack of energy and lack of sleep really started getting me down. But in Aug one of my friends put me onto a place which is specifically to help mums lose weight and although I was sceptical I thought i would give it a shot. So I started doing the plans under losebabyweight.com.au and since August I have lost about 500g per week which i am STOKED about!! I still have 3 kg to go to get to my pre pregnancy weight but I can't tell you how much happier I am that I have now lost over 10kg and I know i shouldn't say this but I really think losing the weight has made me a better mum as I feel happier and I don't feel so depressed anymore as I am nearly fitting back into all of my pre preg clothes!! Once I get to my goal weight - I will put up a pic for you to see as I am really proud of what I have done and I can't wait to show off my new body this summer - and I am so happy I am still breastfeeding!!!!
hotmumma78

Re: My weight loss so far

Postby Eddie » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 pm

That's brilliant, Michelle, and we can't wait for that photo! Good luck with it.

Eddie
Eddie

Return to Introductions