It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:08 pm

Free Newsletter

Hey guys!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hey guys!

Postby lishee » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm totally new here - have lurked briefly for a few days, but I decided to join so that I could interact with people for inspiration and motivation. :)

Basically, I'm a nineteen year old female, who is 5'2 and 48kg. I would like to lose 6 kilos - at 52kg I fit into all my clothes comfortably, and I felt great too. I know 58kg may not sound like it is particularly heavy - but it is more the fact that because I am short, any weight I do put on it is very noticeable.

I'm looking for some tips to lose the weight - as well as tips to eat healthily. I'd like to incorporate more fruit and veggies into my diet, however motivation is my downfall, I have none!

I look forward to reading all your stories for motivation, and any help you offer :)

Thanks! Lishee
lishee

Re: Hey guys!

Postby miss_viva » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi Lishee and welcome :)

Best of luck with your weightloss plans! The boards are a little quiet around here lately (coming up to Christmas etc), but there's plenty of good information out there if you have a bit of a look around.

I'm not really sure what tips to give you, as everyone is unique and different things work for different people. I think the main thing is just to be consistent - just try and make the best choices you possibly can when it comes to food, and try and get out there and do some regular exercise. Try not to focus too much on dropping the weight quickly - it might be slow, but if you keep making good choices and working out, you'll soon see a difference.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Re: Hey guys!

Postby Metalcharm » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Hi Lishee, welcome :D

I guess you know what is healthy and what is unhealthy so stay away from the crap stuff and stick with what you know is good.
You didn't mention exercise at all .. do you do much? If you don't, even if you go for a walk it's all good for you.
Hope you find what works!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Return to Introductions