It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:10 am

Free Newsletter

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Fallonw » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Hi...

I'm 19 and currently a huge 80 kgs.

I was 58kgs before I feel pregnant in 2008.

Since then I'v put on weight. When I gave birth in 2009 I was 85kgs.

In the next year I put on another 10kgs.

I have lost 15kgs since August 2010 and am aiming to get back to my pre baby weight.

Probably won't get there but hopefully with get close.

If anyone wants to share their story I'd love to hear it.

I think I need to talk to people who are trying to lose weight as well. I think it will help me stay motivated.

Thanks for reading :D
Fallonw

Re: Newbie

Postby Kate A » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Hi, my name is Kate and I have had enough of being a large girl. I like u put on weight while pregnant. I used to be on a diet to put on weight as I couldnt put on a kilo. Now I cant even budge a kilo.
I decided today that I would lose weight for my mum and she would lose weight for me. That way when I go to eat something I shouldnt I can tell myself NO!
I currently weigh 85kg. 4 years ago I weiged 55kg and looked horrible. Today going thru photos of me and my new baby (nearly1) I was like eeewww gross look at my huge thighs.
I went bather shoping the other day. I used to fit a size 10-12. Imagin my horror when I had to get a size 20.
I would like to lose 20kg and keep it off for good.
Am hoping to lose 1kg a week. Will be taking out my Wii Fit (used 3 times since new :( well I have only ad it for 2 years!) and will be puting in my Zumba discs (played once!) :oops:
Kate A

Return to Introductions