It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:46 am

Free Newsletter

Hi Everyone My name is Kate and I need to lose weight

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi Everyone My name is Kate and I need to lose weight

Postby Kate A » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi, my name is Kate and I have had enough of being a large girl. I put on weight while pregnant. I used to be on a diet to put on weight as I couldnt put on a kilo. Now I cant even budge a kilo.
I decided today that I would lose weight for my mum and she would lose weight for me. That way when I go to eat something I shouldnt I can tell myself NO!
I currently weigh 85kg. 4 years ago I weiged 55kg and looked horrible. Today going thru photos of me and my new baby (nearly1) I was like eeewww gross look at my huge thighs.
I went bather shoping the other day. I used to fit a size 10-12. Imagin my horror when I had to get a size 20.
I would like to lose 20kg and keep it off for good.
Am hoping to lose 1kg a week. Will be taking out my Wii Fit (used 3 times since new well I have only ad it for 2 years!) and will be puting in my Zumba discs (played once!)

Any suggestions on healthy eating etc as my diet atm consists of deep fried foods, potato bakes with heaps of cream, 2 minute noodles.

When I was working I lost heaps of weight really quick, but since being a SAHM the weight came back :(
Kate A

Re: Hi Everyone My name is Kate and I need to lose weight

Postby Kate A » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:55 pm

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpS5OOs/]
[/url]
Kate A

Postby äirly » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Good luck Kate :D Was thinking of getting in to some local Zumba classes - were the discs expensive? Classes are from $15 each in my area, assuming your not a member at a fitness centre.
HW: 84kgs (2011) got down to 67kgs (2012)
SW: 74kgs - (2013) post baby!
CW: 68kgs (Updated 6 May 2014)
GW: 62-64kgs (size 10)
äirly

Postby Kate A » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:06 am

äirly wrote:Good luck Kate :D Was thinking of getting in to some local Zumba classes - were the discs expensive? Classes are from $15 each in my area, assuming your not a member at a fitness centre.

Hi I got my Zumba DVD's for under $30 for the complete set off Gumtree.com.au.I am located in Perth but pretty sure she send them out! Much better than paying 0ver $100 for them.
I joined the gym many years ago but only went a few times and had to pay for the year :( so no not going to join a gym etc just going to try and do it all at home
Kate A

Return to Introductions