It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:21 am

Free Newsletter

Hello I'm Mishelle :) 120.5kg and only 5'1 height (154cm)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello I'm Mishelle :) 120.5kg and only 5'1 height (154cm)

Postby Zalenamoo » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 pm

Hello,

I'm not sure how much I will use this site but I'm just giving a little introduction to the world about me :) I'm 35 almost 36, i'm a sole parent of 3 girls who i've raised alone.

I'm 120.5kg - very obese, especially for my height of only 5 foot 1. (154cm).

Tomorrow - Monday 10th January 2011 is day 1 of my "lifestyle"change. This will be about the 10 billionth time i've tried this but i have a happier "less dread" approach. So anyway - that's that lol
I've only told a few close friends about this plan, as i'm on facebook, and i'm not sure if i want the world to know just yet. Maybe when it gets a bit tougher i'll shout out. But for now, i kind of want to suprise a few ppl with what i can do in a month :) HOPEFULLY! :D

I am aiming at losing 5 - 7 kg a month. But i'm not in any hurry in all honesty. I do have a 6 month goal of trying to be atleast a size 18 (im a size 24 now) by June. So we shall see.

Excercise is dancing with the kids, maybe some wii fit here and there as it totally rocks :D, occasional walks when the weather permits, and cleaningggggg which i have to do at home every day anyway lol I'm going to try and do half an hour of SOME form of good excercise a day.

My most successful wieght loss in the past has been by eating as healthy as possible without starving and going to curves. Curves was brilliant. But sadly... i got into yet another awful relationship and ended up having my 3 child. Curves closed down in my area and as i don't drive, I just got lazy.

Soooo long story short, it's my time to do this for myself again :) So please wish me luck as i think i will need it lol I have the full support of my kids, especially my almost 16 year old who wants to lose 10kg so she will be starting with me tomorrow. In my opinion for her health she only needs to lose about 5 -7kg but 10kg will leave her just on her ideal weight. We are all very happy how we are, regardless of our weight, but the main reason for this weight loss goal is to make us all healthier as a family.

Fingers crossed :) I'm very confident, as long as the munchies and fear of never having chocolate again stay away LOL

Anyway - HELLO :) And good luck to EVERYONE in their journey on losing these wobbles for health and maybe just a little bit of an image reason ;)

xoxoxoxo
Zalenamoo

Re: Hello I'm Mishelle :) 120.5kg and only 5'1 height (154cm)

Postby aliball » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:20 am

Goodluck :)
aliball

Postby court » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Best of luck Mishelle it sounds like you have a fantastic attitude! :D
court

Postby Metalcharm » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:17 pm

but the main reason for this weight loss goal is to make us all healthier as a family.

excellent goal.
Good luck with everything!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Return to Introductions