It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:07 am

Free Newsletter

thinking positive

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

thinking positive

Postby thinkingthinner » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi all

Im 121.4 kgs... had to add the .4 cant hid it anywhere :lol: My 1st goal is to get to the double digits of 99 kilos a weight that I havent been for quite awhile now .This time I feel more positive to undertake this journey things are going well in my life just this one last thing holding me back WEIGHT!...the other day I made up my motivational chart with its new home on my bedroom wall so before I nod off to sleep its the last thing I see and the first thing when I wake (oh yeah dont tell my husband that) its consists of the holiday that I plan to book to a hot part of our beautiful Australia and a nice looking body I wish to acheive... I want to be able to enjoy my holiday and actually wear a pair of bathers instead of either not going swimming or wearing an oversized tshirt and long board shorts from the bigguys section ......That is what I miss so much is swimming when I was younger you couldnt get me out of the water now im scared of getting harpooned :lol: hey we have to laugh at these things cant take our task to seriously it will only make us more miserable
I feel for you all on this site and hope you can keep up the positive attitude towards your own journeys ......

wish me luck

Re: thinking positive

Postby bookworm » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Hi, welcome and good luck!

I'm Cherrie - I'm 124.9kg (can't hide that .9 either!) You sound like your very motivated and I'm sure you can do it!

Hope to see you around :D
xxx Cherrie xxx

SW: 125.9kg (07/01/11)
CW: 124.9kg
1st goal: 120 kg (7/2/11)
2nd goal: 110kg (7/4/11)
3rd goal: 100kg (7/6/11)
GW: 85kg (31/8/11)

Postby thinkingthinner » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:08 pm

thanks Cherrie

good luck yourself xxxxxx

Postby wooly72 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Hi thinking thinner, I just joined up too and I could totally relate to what you wrote in your message. I also have a holiday to Cairns to look forward to in July (with my future husband, but he doesn't know it yet!) I went shopping for bathers and I was really disappointed at what I saw in the mirror. I've steadily put on almost 35kg over the past 10 years. Now I'm ready to reverse that. I'm going to "move it and lose it". I look forward to seeing your progress. I know that you can achieve your weight-loss goals. Take Care Julie

Postby thinkingthinner » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Thanks Julie

Well be both have holidays to look forward to a bit more motivation for us you have a weightloss plan ?

Return to Introductions