It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:02 am

Free Newsletter

march 11th

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

march 11th

Postby liddypie » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:14 pm

so here i am again trying to lose the weight that just never seems to go.
i have always been conscience of my weight, even at an early age.
every year, i promise myself i will do something about it, change, but the truth eventually sets in. i never end up doing it and i always feel bad about myself. well toward the end of last year i decided that i would stick it out.
i began with a no sugar diet. and wow was i amazed. i lost a lot of weight from it, it then hit me that i could do it this time. it didnt take much. just exercising and eating right. so here i am now. its summer, its hot. i love what my body has become, but of course i would still change a few things, so this is my public vow to finish what i started.
i have 3 more kgs to lose and i no it ownt be easy, and i will still have to maintain the weight. i hope you will come along with me on this journey and i would love your opinion on things and encouragement.
thanks xxx
liddypie
liddypie

Re: march 11th

Postby Eddie » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:28 am

You're certainly going in the right direction, Liddypie, and with a bit of help and encouragement from your friends on the Forum I'm sure you'll get there. Good luck with it.

Eddie
Eddie

Re: march 11th

Postby liddypie » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:13 pm

thank you very much. it feels great to have support and to be encouraged along the way =)
liddypie

Return to Introductions