It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:33 am

Free Newsletter

11th march...day 1

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

11th march...day 1

Postby liddypie » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:23 am

so today it began...
i went for an early morning run with my dad. 30 minutes!!! wooo thats part one of my exercise.
i always thought that you could really only lose weight at a gym because you had professionals and all that but when i just started to run, i got fit really quickly. during christmas time i kind of just forgot about running and then i started to miss being so fit. so i am starting again. i aim to run 30 minutes at least 5 times a week, i also add weights. here i have written what i do. you can change things or substitute some exercise but they are ones that you dont need a gym for.

-30 walk/run i've learnt to go at your own pace and just gradually get faster. i know it can be annoying sometimes and boring, but get someone to go along wiht you. talk!!! hours will pass before you no it.
-1kg weights just put on your favourite song and pump away to it. its the best!!!
-shopping enough said =)

i relaize that anything i do that involves moving is exercising. even if it shopping, doing housework, or washing the car. and it really motivates me to think that i have been exercising wihtout even knowing it =)

well now im off to have a very healthy breakfast =)

i would love to hear from you if you read this and encourage me on this journey.

and i would love to encourage you on yours.

lots of love
liddypie =)
x
liddypie

Re: 11th march...day 1

Postby CronicBadger » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:06 pm

It is rather nice how all that incidental exercise adds up. Which reminds me - I haven't washed my car in months!

Just a tip: It'd be a shame to see your progress posts like this one disappear to the depths of the Introductions section as new intros are added. You can keep them all in their own special thread by going into "Personal Progress" and adding a New Topic with a personal title like "Liddypie's Progress" and then just keep adding replies to it for each new report or observation.
CronicBadger

Postby liddypie » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:31 pm

thank you very much.
as i am new to this website i cannot seem to figure out how to put all of my posts together. any help?!?!?!
liddypie

Postby CronicBadger » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:55 pm

If by that you mean see where all your posts are, then ensure you are logged in, go to your account page and click on "Search User's Posts". A list of all the posts you've made will appear as a list of links with summaries.
CronicBadger

Postby liddypie » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:07 pm

oh ok =) thank you very much.

much appriciated =)
liddypie

Postby CronicBadger » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Also, there's a "View Your Posts" link next to your "User Control Panel" link up the top left under the forum location bar.
CronicBadger

Return to Introductions