It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:32 pm

Free Newsletter

Skinny New Me

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Skinny New Me

Postby skinnynewme » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:48 pm

I have tried everything and failed. I know that this is because of my will power. I tried the lemon detox diet, celbrity slim, Tony Ferguson, Lite n Easy, jenny Craig and a soup diet. I hate to think how much money I have spent trying to lose weight and keep it off.

Three months ago I succumber to spending another $19.95 on a weight loss package I found on the internet. I really thought it would be just another scam but I can't give up. I'm SO glad I did it because I have finally reached my goal weight of 60kgs. I was 71.5kgs in October and I can't believe I have finally found something that works for me that was so simple. I now don't have to have shake supplements and eat five small meals a day of all the foods I enjoy. We have all heard that moderation is key but on this program I have never once felt hungry enough to over-indulge and stuff my face.

I know how hard it is to struggle with your weight and feel uncomfortable in your own clothes. Three months may sound like a long time to lose the weight but I know I can continue with this program and keep it off for good. I may even lose more!
I really hope that everyone finds what works for them like I have! Good luck guys!
Last edited by court on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please no advertising in your posts - refer to forum rules!

Re: Skinny New Me

Postby Eddie » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:23 am

Well done, Skinnynewme.

Return to Introductions