It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Free Newsletter

My changes for a healthier future

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

My changes for a healthier future

Postby FuturePerfect » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi to all,

I am new to the forum and today also starting a 'lifestyle transformation' lol otherwise known as a diet.
I am committed to making permanent changes in my lifestyle and would love to hear from anyone.
I need to lose alot of weight (40kg total), am currently a size 18, but my initial goal is to lose 20kg.
I am 29 have 2 children 4 and 2 and a supportive husband.
I lost 13kg at the end of 2009 but fell off the wagon somewhat and have returned to my old ways. And also re-gained 10kg !
I do want more children, which is one reason to lose the weight, but overall it is for my health and self image.
Best of luck to you all, I will be 'checking in' regularly to advise my progress ! If anyone could suggest a good regular forum to do this
please let me know :D
FuturePerfect

Re: My changes for a healthier future

Postby CronicBadger » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Welcome to the Australian Weight Loss Forum, FuturePerfect. It's an educational, useful and fun online community.

You can post your progress in the "Personal Progress" section (the seventh section in the "Weightloss" group). Have a look at the ones already there. Start a new topic with your preferred title, then just add each new report - go your topic and write a "reply".
CronicBadger

Re: My changes for a healthier future

Postby FuturePerfect » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 am

Thanks for the welcome CB, will go and have a look at the progress section now ! :mrgreen:
FuturePerfect

Return to Introductions