It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:02 pm

Free Newsletter

New start so I can be the old me...

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New start so I can be the old me...

Postby chaff » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:49 pm

So today, I went to the local shopping centre to buy a new top and shorts, as nothing in my cupboard fits. I ended up returning home without having made a purchase, feeling like crap, after walking around like i had a carrot stuck up my backside due to the insides of my legs being chaffed red raw (sorry i know TMI...but sadly the truth) There were so many beautiful clothes I wish I could wear, but either my size wasn't available, or if it was, it just wasn't designed for a curvier female.
It was humid, but christ, the heat really knocked me around today. This summer has just about killed me. So lethargic and sweaty.
I am at my heaviest - and hopefully it will be the last time i say that :). So over it.
I've tried all sorts of diets and weightloss programs since having my two children. None of which have worked in the longterm. Having said that, I haven't exercised regularly for the last two years, which is when I have stacked on the weight. I am confident in saying that I JUST NEED TO EXERCISE AGAIN, with no huge change to my diet, just a little portion control, and that is probably all - so tomorrow I BEGIN!!!
20kgs to lose WOOO HOOOO!!!!
I look forward to sharing my journey and hopefully gain some support here :)

Re: New start so I can be the old me...

Postby michael1 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:34 am

welcome to the site and good luck theres heaps of information on here that will be helpful :D

Re: New start so I can be the old me...

Postby Metalcharm » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Good luck Bec.
I firmly believe it's not about diets and programmes it's just all about making healthy choices and living your life that way and moving. All common sense stuff but it works. :D

Return to Introductions