It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:29 am

Free Newsletter

I NEED IT:( Please share your tips to lose weight here. PLZ!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I NEED IT:( Please share your tips to lose weight here. PLZ!

Postby bebebiggirl » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Hello guys,
I am newbie and would like to know tips that you guys had and have experienced. :idea:
Cheers
bebebiggirl

Re: I NEED IT:( Please share your tips to lose weight here.

Postby Metalcharm » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Eat less crap, eat more healthy food and move more. Really, it can be that simple. There's no magic pill (despite what the ads might say! :) ) and you just have to get into healthy habits. :) It's not going to be easy but use that desire to be smaller and you will get there.

Eat like a smaller person. People who wear size 8 don't have coco pops for breakfast and ice cream every night.

Surround yourself with healthy food. Get rid of those processed foods and unhealthy snacky foods.

Read read read and do some more reading about good foods, healthy lifestyles and get yourself all the knowledge you can about how to be healthy. Knowledge is power.

Good luck!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby bebebiggirl » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Thank you Metalcharm♥ . I am trying so hard to get into that habit :oops:
bebebiggirl

Postby SmittenKitten » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Every small positive action helps! Do not see it as a huge unachievable thing! Work out mini goals & every day feel proud! Every time you have a salad not a burger, walk instead of driving, you should feel proud, every step counts.

See your doctor, yes it sucks when they weigh & measure you & give you your BMI but your doctor can help! They can put you into contact with helpful people & support groups & they can check to see if there are any medical issues that might be slowing your weightloss.

Sign up to calorieking.com.au & figure out how much you should be eating, start an honest food diary - this helps me a lot.

I agree, read, read & read! The more you know the less mistakes you will make & the healthiest choices will soon be the most obvious.

And most importantly remember the people here are going through the same thing, we want to see you suceed, take everything with a pinch of salt & follow your heart, if you believe in yourself life is a lot easier.

Good luck!
SmittenKitten

Postby Metalcharm » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:32 pm

bebebiggirl wrote:Thank you Metalcharm♥ . I am trying so hard to get into that habit :oops:

You're welcome. One more thing I thought of is to do it early in life. Not sure why but I get the idea that you're younger? 20s maybe?
I turn forty this month (gulp!) and had always been big. I missed out on so much because I didn't want the world to see me look like a beached whale when going swimming, or to look like mutton dressed as lamb getting dressed up for a function.
Even though I'm still in the overweight range I feel so much better about myself now and know that I will get to my healthy weight range soon. I actually even enjoy going shopping for clothes .. who knew that could be fun?? lol
So that's probably my biggest advice .. do it NOW. The sooner the start the sooner you'll be right where you want to be. :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby bebebiggirl » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Thanks again Metalcharm. I am sure you will get in your healthy weight range soon :wink:
Yes, I am in my 20s. :) I love shopping for clothes too and it gets annoying when I can not fit in the type clothes I love :?
I want to lose weight but would like to achieve my daily intake of nutrition and vitamins too. Eating I want to be healthy and full of energy all the time because I am a busy university student. Joining this forum makes me kind of feel relaxing when talking about my weight.

I am using replace meal products from Admin Censored. It is interesting that I met a girl wearing a button wrote "Losing weight now ASK ME NOW" on the bus so I asked and she told me about this product. This global product original comes from America and it has an office based in Adelaide. She is the user and also a distributor. She told me about her story in losing weight, showed me her pictures 3 months ago and present. I got interested, asked her for more information and searched myself too. Finally, I got in it, ordered products to try. I used 2 shakes to replaces 2 meals and take one healthy meal. Well, I have lost 1 kg over 2 days. :lol: ashame but I was so happy when I got on the scale. I do not know if it is the products or because my body did not take in it usual meals as before but I am not hungry at all through my day and full of energy. I will keep using this product and see how it goes.

Is it a good way to losing weight? Supply nutrition, vitamins and doing exercise? Oh I hope it works. :roll:
bebebiggirl

Postby bebebiggirl » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:17 pm

SmittenKitten wrote:Every small positive action helps! Do not see it as a huge unachievable thing! Work out mini goals & every day feel proud! Every time you have a salad not a burger, walk instead of driving, you should feel proud, every step counts.

See your doctor, yes it sucks when they weigh & measure you & give you your BMI but your doctor can help! They can put you into contact with helpful people & support groups & they can check to see if there are any medical issues that might be slowing your weightloss.

Sign up to calorieking.com.au & figure out how much you should be eating, start an honest food diary - this helps me a lot.

I agree, read, read & read! The more you know the less mistakes you will make & the healthiest choices will soon be the most obvious.

And most importantly remember the people here are going through the same thing, we want to see you suceed, take everything with a pinch of salt & follow your heart, if you believe in yourself life is a lot easier.

Good luck!

WOw! Thanks so much SmittenKitten♥. You hook me up :D . I will take everything with a pinch of salt & follow my ♥ lols. :lol:
bebebiggirl

Postby bebebiggirl » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Thanks again Metalcharm. I am sure you will get in your healthy weight range soon :wink:
Yes, I am in my 20s. :D I love shopping for clothes too and it gets annoying when I can not fit in the type clothes I love :x
I want to lose weight but would like to achieve my daily intake of nutrition and vitamins too. I want to be healthy and full of energy all the time because I am a busy university student. Joining this forum makes me kind of feel relaxing when talking about my weight. :)

I am using replace meal products from Admin Censored. It is interesting that I met a girl wearing a button wrote "Losing weight now ASK ME NOW" on the bus so I asked and she told me about this product. This global product original comes from America and it has an office based in Adelaide. She is the user and also a distributor. She told me about her story in losing weight, showed me her pictures 3 months ago and present. I got interested, asked her for more information and searched myself too. Finally, I got in it, ordered products to try. I used 2 shakes to replaces 2 meals and take one healthy meal. Well, I have lost 1 kg over 2 days. ashame but I was so happy when I got on the scale. I do not know if it is the products or because my body did not take in it usual meals as before but I am not hungry at all through my day and full of energy. I will keep using this product and see how it goes.

Is it a good way to losing weight? Supply nutrition, vitamins and doing exercise? Oh I hope it works. :mrgreen:
bebebiggirl

Postby PraetorAuron » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:15 am

What is helping me so far is cutting away takeout food.

Processed food like that adds alot of stuff to your diet that you dont really need. Maybe that'll help you?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wr6L4jQ/]
[/url]
PraetorAuron

Return to Introductions