It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:04 pm

Free Newsletter

New and Looking to make friends

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New and Looking to make friends

Postby sarsh90 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:27 am

Hi there,
My name is Sarsha and I am 21. Back when I was 16 I was really active, Roller skating twice a week, netball both in and out of school, huge walks just to get from A to B (it never bothered me). I had plenty of active friends so it was all leisure and never looked at as exercise. but once i started with my man it became less frequent and then they met someone and had babies and *BAM** less exercise but still eating whatever I wanted. The wait creeped on as it does. then last december (2010) I realised I no-longer fit into size 16 bottoms and was at 86kg. Well it was time to change. At first it was difficult on my man as I was eating different and working out more, but now he has seen the results and is eating healthier and just bought a bike to increase his fitness. I am now at 74kg but need to get down to 58kg according to my doctor.

And some days that just seems like to much, so was wondering if anyone is out there that can help. I dont care what age, i work with mostly women in there 45-55's. but I need a challenge and if possible if there was anyone out there that goes to a Brisbane Southside Fitness first a gym buddy.

Thnx all.
And good Health!

Re: New and Looking to make friends

Postby Eddie » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Hi Sarsha, welcome to the Forum. You're definitely going in the right direction and I'm sure you'll find a buddy here. Keep us posted with your progress.

Re: New and Looking to make friends

Postby PTchrystle » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Hey there Sasha,

I'm pretty new to this forum myself. I'm 25 and have lost 50kgs, I'm working on another 5-10kgs now ;)

I work and live in the Redlands and go to a Goodlife Gym. I have a tonne of friends and family who are working hard on their weight loss and trying to meet more people online. The more the merrier when it comes to weight loss. I think it helps with motivation :D

Feel free to check out my facebook page below, trying to motivate and chat with people on there too.

What are your goals for this week? I'm going for an early morning walk each day with one of my dogs to try and boost my metabolism, I think my evening regular workout might not be quite enough...

Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Signature removed. It is against forum rules to use your signature to advertise products or services.

Return to Introductions