It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Free Newsletter

What is the best diet for weight loss and quick muscle build

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

What is the best diet for weight loss and quick muscle build

Postby Christia Aschan1829 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:17 am

In your opinion what is the best diet and nutrition that I can use to quickly build up muscle. All opinions are welcome. Thanks
Christia Aschan1829

Re: What is the best diet for weight loss and quick muscle b

Postby PTchrystle » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Qucik muscle building is pretty darn tough. I wouldn't say impossible but muscle building is all about doing weights. If you lift weights and cause the muscles to 'tear' whilst they are in action they will absorb the high protein rich foods you are eating and build stronger and bigger/thicker.

You can suit it to build size or to build tone depending on your repetition ranges on each exercise and of course using the right foods in your meals to create the muscle gain.

Weight loss will naturally happen wilst you do that, and you could expect to see the weight loss quite fast. Keeping the carb/grain load reasonable mid to low (obviously we do need carbs and wouldn't knock them out of a diet) you will find the bodyfat dropping nicely.

For both muscle building and weight loss, sugar and alcohol are the killers ;)

I don't think any specific diets would be needed for this type of transformation... but you could steal recipes from my facebook page (the link is below and the recipes are in the 'notes' section) or use ones you already know. Perhaps get a trainer to put a great weights program together for you.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Signature removed. It is against forum rules to use your signature to advertise products or services.
PTchrystle

Re: What is the best diet for weight loss and quick muscle b

Postby jacknelson » Thu May 05, 2011 9:17 am

The best diet for losing the weight and for making quick muscle is that to avoid oily food.Go for a walk regularly in the morning.Drink green tea. Go to Jym and do the workout.Drink water more.Try to eat fruits and Boiled vegetable.Eat the food at proper quantity.Take proper meal .
Last edited by CronicBadger on Thu May 05, 2011 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed spam sig. Please do not use forum messages to advertise commercial products.
jacknelson

Return to Introductions