It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:55 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi Everyone

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi Everyone

Postby minxy » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Hi everybody - I'm new here (Sort of) Apparently I registered my account aaages ago but forgot!)
Anyway - I have a solid 15kgs to lose and hope to do it by stopping the excessive junk food and ramping up my exercise :)

Minxy
minxy

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Hi Minxy! I'm glad you decided to use your long-ago registered account :lol: . Good luck with your weight loss journey! I hope you find the support, friendship and motivation you need here at the forum.

best regards,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby minxy » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Thanks ALi - and to start me off today I did a light weights session and an easy roll on the exercise bike for 30 minutes (whilst trying to entertain a rather annoying 6 year old! :evil: )
Out to dinner tonight (a friends 30th) but I've already decided I'll be choosing the healthiest, option for dinner then that's it - no more dinners for a while :)
minxy

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Great work! Choosing the healthiest option for each meal is a great way to make long term healthy changes to your diet.

The Victorian government has a health initiative called Go For Your Life. They have a page that gives the healthier options for different types of snacks and takeaways here.
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Introductions