It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:34 pm

Free Newsletter

I've been here once or twice before...

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I've been here once or twice before...

Postby AmieJ » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Well I'm definately not new to this place or weightloss - I know I can do this if I just.... Stick to everything that I have learnt off the many PT's I've had, the many gym memberships, all the books, diets and recipes I've got, the friends I have and blah blah blah...

I've found before that if I come to this website and just spill it out every now and then - get my feelings and frustrations out there, that I can somehow focus that little better.

About me:

I'm Amie J, I'm 23, perhaps around 110-115kg - I haven't weighed myself in a while and I don't have scales (at the moment). I live of fast fooding - that does not mean fast food/take away - it's more or less quick and easy meals that I can get my hands on... Sometimes that means 2min noodles, and lots of bread and carbs and peanut butter!!! :(

Ok, so I don't have a gym membership. And I'm not getting one. I've spent enough money over the years that I'm just totally over that kind of stuff. I've brought a push bike and a cross trainer... I've got all the other censored in my head - now just to put it to practice....

Look out for me on the forums :)

Oh... And hope everyone had a great weekend :) YAY :D
AmieJ

Re: I've been here once or twice before...

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:18 am

Welcome to the forum, Amie!

Good luck with your weight loss journey. I'm looking forward to seeing you around here :D .

I have to admit I have a weakness for 2 minute noodles too. Have you tried making them a healthier and more substantial meal by adding chopped veggies to them?

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Re: I've been here once or twice before...

Postby oostevens » Wed May 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Hi AmieJ,

I too have been on here a few times but once again I am back as I still have shifted my weight.

I like you am into the whole fast fooding. I make whatever is easiest and quickest, not always the healthiest. I find that I also eat my emotions which is not a good thing :p

Lets get ourselves motivated hey! What plans have you made so far in regards to food and or exercise?
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Return to Introductions