It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:44 am

Free Newsletter

Hello I'm Sam

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello I'm Sam

Postby SamiG » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Sam (Samantha) and i am almost 24 years of age and a mum to two.
Since having my children i have carried post baby weight aswell as stacked on alot more through depression and lack of time or respect for myself :( :oops:

Last year i tried Tony Ferguson diet shakes and lost some weight how ever i ended up with gallbladder and intestonal issues and had to stop. I quit and felt defeated. Thought id never try again and wasn't keen on trying either.
However 3 weeks ago i joined a gym and have been watching my food intake for 2 months now and have lost some weight, its slow but its going.... I am going to the gym regualarly and enjoying it and i like that it gets me out of the house and gives me a break from being a mum. It is hard however as i can only go at night and after a full day of mum duties it can be rough but so far ive stuck it out.

This is the most determined and focused i have ever been, in the past i ignored my weight hoping it would vanish or what i didnt know wouldn't hurt me. But i have owned up to my weight, acknowleged i need to do something about it and have stopped looking for a quick fix and have started my journey of hard work and long hours to weghtloss :D

I joined the forum for help, support, information and motivation.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
SamiG

I want to like myself again!

SamiG

Re: Hello I'm Sam

Postby Metalcharm » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi Sam and welcome :D

Slow is the best way to do it and will give you the best chance to long term success. Keep sticking it out at the gym ... I know it can be hard after a busy day but it's important. :)

I look forward ot hearing of your progress.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby SamiG » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Thanks for the lovely welcome and well done on all your weightloss! Your amazing!
SamiG

SamiG

Postby Metalcharm » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:42 pm

*blush* thanks so much.

I'm so glad that you're doing it NOW while you're so young. I'm 40 and my biggest regret is not having done this many years ago.

Congrats on your results this week too! Heading well in the right direction!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby SamiG » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Metalcharm, at least your doing it even if you would have liked to do it at a younger age. Some people NEVER do it and regeret it when it is way too late!
Thanks for the compliment on this weeks resutls, i was very pleased with my effort :)
SamiG

SamiG

Return to Introductions