It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Hey All :)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hey All :)

Postby x__grace__x » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Hey!

Im new here...
My name is Grace and Im 23 from Melbourne
I had been over weight in the past...by alot... The max I hit was 98kg's...Loved sugar, Loved fried food.
People kept telling me to lose weight but it came from looking at myself one day and being very upset at what I had become, I didnt go out much, I didnt want to be in public...
I have NOW become a gym junkie..attending each day for 2-3 hours, I love it!
I have kicked my sugar kick and now even if I have a hand full of popcorn Im counting calories and stressing bad that I will put that weight back on
I hit the classes not by myself and hit the pump classes, spin classes, body bar, zumba and fitball..
to date I weigh 81kgs with muscle, I have a flat tummy and ALL i need left to do is the thights!
Looking forward to talking with all of you, sharing stories and talking dieting and weightloss and excersise! :)
x__grace__x

Re: Hey All :)

Postby Metalcharm » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:45 pm

HI Grace, great to see you here. Congratulations on your loss so far! You're donig great and will hit your goals in no time. :D

I wish I lived near a gym to do all those classes .. I've done a body pump class and loved it (and was sore for day LOL) Which is your favourite?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Re: Hey All :)

Postby SamiG » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:23 pm

HIya Grace,

You sound very similar to me. My highest i have ever weighed (that i am aware of could of been more) was 96kgs and it scared the hell out of me however i didnt try and lose weight until recently.
I also joined a gym and love doing classes and i try and go for min 1 hours a day 5 days a week. My fave class is body pump!
Well done on all your wieghtloss so far, you sound very determined and i know youll reach your end goal :D
SamiG

I want to like myself again!

SamiG

Return to Introductions