It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:46 pm

Free Newsletter

I'm Being Sneaky!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I'm Being Sneaky!

Postby KittyMul » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello! My name is Kitty, I'm a uni student, I'm 24, I have a mini labradoodle and I love Cliff Richard.

I've decided to sign up here for a bit of extra support and motivation because I have a sneaky plan to execute. My boyfriend is about to start his final teaching prac two hours away and there's a strong chance I won't get to see him for ten weeks. To take advantage of this/keep myself occupied I've decided to make it my mission to lose as much weight as possible in this time and give him a crazy surprise at the end of it all. In the past six months or so I've lost about 20kg, but six weeks ago I had ankle surgery and I've just been maintaining since then.

I've signed up for the 12 week challenge, loaded up on veggies and made a new playlist entitled "Let's Get Phyzzzical" so I'm pretty pumped and looking forward to making some weight loss minded buddies.

xx Kitty
SW: 121kg
CW: 96.4kg
GW: Less than I weigh now...
KittyMul

Re: I'm Being Sneaky!

Postby KittyCat88 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:26 am

Hey Kitty,

Just wishing you good luck on your weight loss. I hope that it works out for you.

Cheers
Cat
KittyCat88

Postby Talien » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:05 am

Oh wow that's awesome! Bwahaha imagine his face when he comes home and sees you all...
Yes well!
I wish you all the luck!!!

My family live really far away too, I've got one suprise for them (I quit smoking) and I want to really kill off the kilos, because after my birthday i probably wont see them for a while which will give me a lot of time to lose weight.
It's a drive I think. Not the biggest one I have, as I'm sure it's not for you, but it does up the stakes and gives us a smaller closer goal to work towards!

I look forward to following your progress!
*~*~* BMR: 8,155 *~*~* 5,500kj Food Plan *~*~* Aim: 70kg *~*~*
MAY CHALLENGE:
Starting Weight: 117.6kg
Weekly Weigh-in: Monday 2/5: 117.6; Monday 9/5: 116.6
Talien

Postby KittyMul » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:13 am

Talien, well done on quitting smoking! I've never smoked but my brother just quit, so I have some idea how hard it is, congratulations posting.php?mode=reply&f=15&t=26580#

And you're right, the bf is definitely not my only reason for losing weight. Primarily I'm doing this for my health but also so I feel confident in myself.... and the clothes! Can't wait to fit into gorgeous clothes! BUT there's no better motivation than that look on his face when he hasn't seen me for a while and I'm lookin' goooood (yeah, you know what I mean!). I'd say it's the same with your family, but that could be a bit gross haha! But really, it's just that feeling of the people you love being proud of you - no doubt the new smoke-free you will be feeling it in buckets!

Good luck!

Kitty
SW: 121kg
CW: 96.4kg
GW: Less than I weigh now...
KittyMul

Postby Talien » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:20 am

Hahaha yeah maybe not so much with my family but with my fiance for sure xD Hehehehe ahhh dear... so many things we could talk about there with the nice clothes, but you know what I mean ;)

I live with mine though and while he does go away, he only goes away for a week at a time (so glad because I don't know how I'd go if we were apart longer than that!). But my family is different because I only get to see them about every 3 months or so, so there is the potential tbere for a big change.
I'm looking forward to the clothes.
My boy being able to pick me up again.
Fitting back into my size 14 billabong flares. Yeah. That's right. I have kept them since 2004 and I WILL get back into them!
I'm looking forward to wearing a bikini at the beach again :D
*~*~* BMR: 8,155 *~*~* 5,500kj Food Plan *~*~* Aim: 70kg *~*~*
MAY CHALLENGE:
Starting Weight: 117.6kg
Weekly Weigh-in: Monday 2/5: 117.6; Monday 9/5: 116.6
Talien

Return to Introductions