It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:32 am

Free Newsletter

I must be getting old.

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I must be getting old.

Postby liquefied_stars » Tue May 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi :) I just signed up after Googling and finding this site and spotting the 12 week challenge perfect timing as I started eating healthy on Sunday.

I have had weightloss "issues" my entire adult life and then some, so for many years now. I am 101.4kgs and enough is enough. I kind of gave up for a while and put weight on but now my poor body hurts. I have a gym contract with my name on it just waiting to be signed. My youngest child started school this year and I only work part time so I have no excuses anymore. :)

Once upon a time I would have set my goal at 58kgs and longed for nothing else, I must be getting old because finally I am starting to see the light in just wanting to get to a healthy weight for me and being the best me I can be not the best compared to others. I have a long term goal of 73-76kgs so hopefully this is realistic enough.

I have a 32 night cruise to look forward to in 7 months time and at the end of it I will be seeing my family who live overseas so I am hoping that by the time I sail I will be far less of a person. :lol:

I really want to play squash and run again. I want to learn to scuba dive and do martial arts with my 5 year old daughter but I have always let my weight stop me. I would also love a mummy job (tummy tuck and boob lift) but there's no point till I learn to live right and take off some weight.

Here's hoping this is the last time I ever see the triple figures.

Re: I must be getting old.

Postby Metalcharm » Tue May 03, 2011 9:09 pm

You sound so familiar! :lol:

Get rid of the crap food out of sight. Arm yourself with all kinds of healthy knowledge. And go and sign that contract!!!

Best of luck to you :D

Postby liquefied_stars » Wed May 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Crap gone, gym contract signed! :D

Postby Amandy » Wed May 04, 2011 5:37 pm

good going !!!!!!!!! :D

Return to Introductions