It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:34 am

Free Newsletter

Looking for inspiration and motivation...

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Looking for inspiration and motivation...

Postby Shaedyns mum » Wed May 04, 2011 12:02 am

Hi everyone... I am gonna just gonna tell you a bit about myself... I am a 25 year old single mum and like many of you I am sure have been struggling with my weight for a while. No matter what I do to lose it I gain it faster. I have tried many things and for a while they work, but then I get soooo bored with it and always fall off the waggon. I am now on a journey to lose weight with my cousin and she told me about this site. It is so awesome to see that I am not alone in the way I feel and it is absolutely awesome to see all the success stories on here that it is a big inspiration to me to see that my goals are achievable. I have let myself go for so long due to many reasons but I always come up with excuses as to why I can put it off for the next day, week, month and so on and so forth that I never get around to doing it and for that reason I am disappointed in myself because now I weigh double what I should and have to lose literally a whole person. I am now weighing 155kgs and I am 165cms tall. I will share my journey with you all and post some pictures up hopefully that will help me. Wish me luck and all the best to you all too..
Shaedyns mum

Re: Looking for inspiration and motivation...

Postby KittyCat88 » Wed May 04, 2011 12:08 am

Hello there

Welcome to the forum.
I wish you all the luck on your weightloss journey. If you ever need anyone to chat to Im more then happy to have a chat :D
You should check out the 12 week challenge that started yesterday, might help with motivation :D

Cat
KittyCat88

Postby RachB » Wed May 04, 2011 9:01 am

:D Hi there,

Good luck with your weight loss, I would love to talk to you more, and would be keen to seep in contact and help each other out :D
I'm 27 and a mum of 3 and I really want and have a burning to melt away the kgs I have put on so hearing other peoples progress is inspiring :!:
All the best,
Rach
RachB

Postby danmo48 » Wed May 04, 2011 11:11 am

Hi there and welcome to the weightloss forums.

I am like you in the sense where you start eating right or a different diet, do great but then fall off the wagon and put all of it if not more weight back on. Weightloss is such a hard thing and finding the inspiration and motivation to loose it is just as hard.
I agree with Cat, maybe check out the 12 week challenge and join up. It is ok if you join a little weight but it is a good thing to do to motivate you.
If you need to chat, I am more than welcome to.
Stay strong and positive. Good luck :-)
danmo48

Postby Shaedyns mum » Wed May 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Thank you all very much for your encouraging support... :D thanks to you all I am really looking forward to my journey and I will definitely keep you posted... :D I am excited to see your progress to and it's nice to no that I have people to talk to... So if I feel like I am going to fall off the wagon I will let you know xx
Shaedyns mum

Postby sweetcharm » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:42 pm

everyone should know about this. for me it helps so much.
sweetcharm

Return to Introductions