It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:59 am

Free Newsletter

gday....30th july....1st goal....

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

gday....30th july....1st goal....

Postby wobbles » Thu May 26, 2011 2:00 pm

gday....several years ago....i made an effort changed my ways....and lost 47 kilo......and have kept it off for several years....recently with changes in life ive been emotionaly eating and before i knew it 20 kilos was back on....OUCH.. i wobble again....id like to be around 73 kilos...that was a healthy weight...i had got down to 63 but was too skinny....and rumours went around iwas a junkie which got me cranky cause i paid $2,000 for my treadmill...and...got on it..and sweated my wobblybutt off....it was hard work alot of water and disciplined eating habits....(i think i grew bunny ears from all the salad but upside...complimenst were of the playboy bunny type...i got told i looked hot...blushes ego moment.... :lol: )..... i have 3 weddings coming up....and no clothes as i had chucked all my plus sizes out....either i buy plus size...or sweat my wobbles off again...and get something of the size 12 range......I CAN DO THIS.... :shock: :? .....

my marriage of 25yr has recently ended...so..does that put me in the cougar...status???..im 45...anda grandma.....i been looking at leopard print clothing to go with my new cougar status......but.... :? :? :? will a size 18 leopard skin bra and undies set look err.. :shock: .. :oops: sexy or will a size 12 :twisted: :wink: look better.......so..i joined here to be motivated....and to maybe help motivate others and reach my goal of 73/75 kilos....and at least try loose 5 kilos by the 30th july...the 1 st wedding.....meanwhile.....i just browse some sites and check out what the cougars are wearing....and try talk myself into being one...prrrrr...rrrroaw.... :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:
wobbles

Re: gday....30th july....1st goal....

Postby CronicBadger » Sun May 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Welcome to the forum, Mme C,

You've an excellent advantage over weight-losers such as myself in that you know what being normal weight is and simply wish to get back to it again! And you know it's doable since you've done it before.

Just keep focused on your first goal and I'm sure you'll reach it easily.
CronicBadger

Return to Introductions