It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello

Postby ~yumyum » Thu May 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Hi everyone,
I found this forum on the maternal forum. Thought that this would be a great place to start my weight loss. I have gained about 6kg after I got married 2 years ago & I'm just looking easy ways to not put on any more weight. I for one do not like to exercise but I like to eat well and go walking.
~yumyum

Re: Hello

Postby wobbles » Thu May 26, 2011 2:51 pm

hello yumyum...one of the main things on every weight loss diet groups....if you read up is they suggest you drink about 2ltrs of water a day.... and downsize your meal plate.....i find the 2ltrs easy in sumetime to drink..but winter...abit harder.....i got to get back on track too.....so a start is.. put 2liters of water in the fridge and make ita goal to have it all drunk by the end of the day...if you go snack..sip on the water......and walk away for 10 mins before you decided what to snack on....i have just bought some yummy fruit and nut mix for my snacking food....good luck to...now :arrow: :arrow: im off to practice what i preach....glass of water....then a cup of green tea..... :mrgreen:
wobbles

Re: Hello

Postby Amelia13 » Sat May 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Hi Yum Yum, Welcome: I am also new here as of today:
I have a least 20+ kgs to lose, but I like to go in 5 kg lots, it's my little goal.

Wishing you the best with this journey: I hope we can stay in touch.

Cheers Amelia
You become what you think. If you're not getting the weight loss results you want, practice more positive self-talk and think yourself thin!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wAq0fCl/]
[/url]
Amelia13

Return to Introductions